Kenya is a singular African nation, well-known for its safaris and epic shoreline. You’ll be able to anticipate finding improbable wildlife like lions, elephants and giraffes – and lots of extra!
Should you’re trying to journey to Kenya, you could be eligible for a Kenya eVisa. The Republic of Kenya has launched a Kenya eVisa system which permits guests to get a Kenya visa on-line with out visiting the Kenyan authorities.
Learn on if you wish to discover out precisely get Kenya eVisa to your subsequent journey to this nice nation in East Africa.
See additionally: Causes to Go to Kenya
Can I get a vacationer visa on arrival in Kenya?
Since 2021, the visa on arrival in Kenya was discontinued, that means that every one international guests who require a visa to go to Kenya want to use for it on-line. Vacationers who had been beforehand eligible for a visa on arrival should now get an eVisa.
All guests should get an eVisa whether or not they’re touring to Kenya by air, sea, or land.
Who’s eligible for a Kenya eVisa?
Residents of any nation listed as a Class 2 can apply for a Kenya eVisa on-line.
Guests underneath Class 1 don’t require a visa to go to Kenya. That is primarily reserved for some close by African international locations, choose South American areas, some Caribbean islands and islands in Australasia, not together with Australia or New Zealand.
Class 2 is reserved for guests that may get a Kenya visa on-line. This contains African international locations not listed underneath Class 1 and most different international locations in North and South America, Europe and Asia. Most international locations are eligible to use for a Kenya eVisa underneath this Kenyan visa system.
The international locations underneath Class 3 require a referred visa, that means they’ll want to use upfront. This contains Afghanistan, Armenia, Iraq, North Korea, Lebanon, Libya and different Center Jap international locations.
How lengthy does the Kenya eVisa take to course of?
They’re usually processed 48 hours after software and could be legitimate for as much as 3 months from the date of subject. Subsequently, it’s suggested to not apply too far forward to your journey.
If you’re fearful about processing time, bear in mind to use no less than 1 week earlier than your meant departure date.
What paperwork do you want for a visa for Kenya?
To submit a profitable on-line software for a Kenya eVisa, you should put together some paperwork beforehand.
Vacationers wanting to use for a Kenya eVisa will need to have:
- A scanned colored copy of their biographical web page inside their present, legitimate passport
- Passport-style images for Kenya, to be hooked up to the eVisa.
- It’s possible you’ll be required to indicate proof of your lodging reservations, a journey itinerary and a return air ticket for a vacationer visa.
- For a enterprise visa, you should set up a enterprise invitation or legitimate firm registration letter and return an air ticket.
- For a household visa, you might be required to indicate a a call for participation out of your relative, a passport or different identification paperwork out of your host in Kenya, and a return air ticket.
- Suppose you’re touring from a rustic the place Yellow Fever is a well being danger. In that case, you should present your Yellow Fever certificates to frame officers upon arrival in Kenya to show your vaccination standing.
- You could be required to finish a Kenyan Vacationers Well being Surveillance kind on account of COVID-19 rules for air vacationers.
How a lot does a Kenya eVisa price?
The typical Kenya eVisa price for a single entry visa is round $51, which features a $1 service cost and card dealing with price. It will enable the visa holder to go to Kenya as soon as.
Should you resolve to go for a a number of entry visa, it prices $101 and could be legitimate for as much as 12 months from the date of subject. A 5-year a number of entry visa prices $161.
For a transit visa, the Kenya eVisa price is $21, which features a $1 service cost and card dealing with price. That is legitimate for anybody needing to connect with one other vacation spot by Kenya for as much as 72 hours and doesn’t apply to anybody with a connecting flight who gained’t go away the airport.
Kenya additionally has a joint East African vacationer visa, explicitly devoted to vacationers touring to or from Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda solely for tourism functions. This distinctive Kenya eVisa price is $101, together with service fees.
Are you prepared to go to Kenya?
Should you’re in search of an East African journey, Kenya higher be in your bucket listing. With so many unbelievable sights in Kenya, together with Nairobi, Wasini Island, the numerous stunning seashores and, in fact the principle spotlight, the Masai Mara Nationwide Reserve, you’ve got many causes to go to.
Keep in mind to ship in your Kenya eVisa software upfront to take advantage of your subsequent trip to Kenya!